There is nothing like a hot cup of Hot Chocolate on Christmas Eve in you pyjamas while watching a Christmas Movie! It is a magical feeling. Here is my favourite Christmas hot chocolate recipe!
- 2% milk – 1 cup
- heavy whipping cream – 1/2 cup
- cocoa powder – 1 1/2 cup
- granulated sugar – 1 tablespoon
- milk chocolate, grated – 1 tablespoon
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream for topping
- ground cinnamon for topping
- Heat milk and heavy cream together in a sauce-pan over medium high heat
- Mix together cocoa, sugar and milk chocolate in a bowl.
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the milk mixture, reduce heat to gentle boil.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, and stir until combines
- Let simmer on low heat for 5 minutes
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Top with whipped cream, cinnamon, marshmallows or whatever your heart desires.
I found this recipe on Six Sisters Stuff, check them out
Check out our other Azarya Christmas posts!